Egypt - Egypt 2022: Best of Egypt Tourism

The government of Egypt, and the Egyptian population, played a minor role in the Second World War.

Substantial coal deposits in the northeast Sinai are mined at the rate of about 600,000 tonnes 590,000 long tons; 660,000 short tons per year.

CIA- The World Factbook.

With twenty titles, Al Ahly is currently the world's most successful club in terms of international trophies, surpassing Italy's and Argentina's , both having eighteen.

Approximately 70% of Egyptian migrants live in Arab countries 923,600 in , 332,600 in , 226,850 in , 190,550 in with the rest elsewhere in the region and the remaining 30% reside mostly in Europe and North America 318,000 in the United States, 110,000 in Canada and 90,000 in Italy.

A History of the Global Economy.

Retrieved 11 February 2011..

In addition to that, it also championed the in , the in and the in.

Other faiths and minority Muslim sects practised by Egyptians, such as the small and communities, are not recognised by the state and face persecution by the government, which labels these groups a threat to Egypt's national security.

The earliest known evidence of inscriptions appeared during the predynastic period on Naqada III pottery vessels, dated to about 3200 BCE.

Farouk I abdicated the throne to his son , who was, at the time, a seven-month-old baby.


Because of this wide variation of ages, the continuous contact with other nations and Egypt had been through, at least 60 museums may be found in Egypt, mainly covering a wide area of these ages and conflicts.

In 2013, rated in Egypt at 5 with 1 representing the most free and 7 the least , and at 5, which gave it the freedom rating of "Partly Free".

Corruption is often cited by Egyptians as the main impediment to further economic growth.

Description: Individuals, particularly Baháʼís and atheists, wishing to include their religion or lack thereof on their mandatory state issued identification cards are denied this ability seeand are put in the position of egypt not obtaining required identification or lying about their faith.

Views: 6429 Date: 28.12.2022 Favorited: 135 favorites
Category: DEFAULT

User Comments 3

Post a comment

In 2013, Egypt was the largest consumer of oil and natural gas in Africa, as more than 20% of total oil consumption and more than 40% of total dry natural gas consumption in Africa.

Hot Categories

Latest Comments

    Egypt is a country that has had many different rulers and many political systems. After World War II, Egypt was still ruled by a king, Farouk of Egypt (11 February 1920 – 18 March 1965). He was the last ruler of the Muhammad Ali dynasty . Farouk was overthrown on 23 July 1952 by a military coup.
    By: cool-kid-kyle-|||||||||
    Egypt gained full independence from Great Britain in 1952 and took control of the Suez Canal in 1956. Egypt and other neighboring Arab countries fought a series of wars with the Jewish state of Israel into the 1970s. In 1979 Egypt and Israel signed a peace agreement. In 2011, a popular uprising toppled Egypt's long-time president, Hosni Mubarek.
    By: dab_on_u|||||||||
    ancient Egypt, civilization in northeastern Africa that dates from the 4th millennium bce. Its many achievements, preserved in its art and monuments, hold a fascination that continues to grow as archaeological finds expose its secrets. This article focuses on Egypt from its prehistory through its unification under Menes (Narmer) in the 3rd millennium bce—sometimes used as a reference point.
    By: 10co10|||||||||
    The history of Egypt has been long and wealthy, due to the flow of the Nile River with its fertile banks and delta, as well as the accomplishments of Egypt 's native inhabitants and outside influence. Much of Egypt's ancient history was a mystery until Egyptian hieroglyphs were deciphered with the discovery and help of the Rosetta Stone.
    By: AndrewGreenberg|||||||||
    Key Facts. Flag. The transcontinental country of Egypt covers an area of 1,010,408 sq. km. As observed on the physical map above, Egypt is largely covered by desert with the Nile River running south to north through the middle of the eastern half of the country to drain into the Mediterranean Sea. The river stretches from Lake Nasser in.
    By: djronp||||||||| - 2022
DISCLAIMER: All models on adult site are 18 years or older. has a zero-tolerance policy against ILLEGAL pornography. All galleries and links are provided by 3rd parties. We have no control over the content of these pages. We take no responsibility for the content on any website which we link to, please use your own discretion while surfing the porn links.
Contact us | Privacy Policy | 18 USC 2257 | DMCA